Wednesday 10 December 2014

ten on ten / december 2014













I can't believe we're here.. at the end. The end of another series of Ten on Ten! In keeping with my usual twelve on ten.. I just had to finish with twelve. More is more. I can't help it! And while there is no photographic proof, we did leave the house today. It would seem the tenth of most months is traditionally a home day for us.. weird!

Thankyou Rebekah, so very much, for making me stop once a month and see what is in front of me. However wonderful, boring, or in between. Looking back over the year, seeing how much the kids have grown and the things that caught my eye enough to take a photo, I feel proud to have finished a full set when some months seemed too hard. This series is heading to the printer! Yay for books filled with my beautiful kids and loads of good memories. Thankyou friend - from the other side of the world!

Merry Christmas xx


7 comments:

  1. Stunning photos as always…and so many shots of holiday cheer…have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy stopping by to see your beautiful photos. I really like your Santa mug and those ginger bread houses look like they were lots of fun to decorate. I hope you are keeping well and enjoy the holidays. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a beautiful series it has been. I, on the other hand, did not complete a full year. Boo for me. Always next year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very Christmasy!! Hmmmm, I wonder if I can do Ten on Ten next year. I wanted too this year...but forget nearly every month!! Hopeless.
    We are going to make gingerbread houses this weekend - I hope they turn out as super as yours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute Christmas decor, and I especially like the photograph of your son's shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your front door!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...